NORTH ATLANTA AREA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
- The candidate will get a lot of experience in Property Accounting and will grow and learn a lot. The position will not advance, but there is a lot to learn. There are 7-10 people in the company.
- Husband and wife own the business
- Primary responsibilities are monthly reporting and G/L, will be evaluating a G/L, looking at and helping with budgeting and doing A/R and helping find problems.
- Needs to have experience in accounting, evaluating G/L, help with budgeting and A/R. MRI experience is helpful. Candidate cannot have a problem with having their work double checked. They all do it there to help each other. Candidate needs to be an independent worker and not afraid to ask questions. The owners want good information because they don’t want to have to do the work themselves. TEAM PLAYER!!
- Degree in Accounting or business degree plus a lot of heavy accounting.
- The company uses MRI software.
- No overtime….work hard while at work, but all work can typically be done during the regular 40 hour work week. hours 8-5, 3 weeks’ vacation per year. No set amount of sick days…if you are sick, you do not come to work.
- The waiting period for benefits is 30 days, however they are company paid.
- Business casual is the dress code
EXECUTIVE SEARCH NEWS
Most candidates placed by Retained Executive Search firms are not active job seekers. Research suggests that 80% of placed candidates are identified as a result of original research rather than just a search of a contacts database.
Against this backdrop, search professionals are looking to the Internet to research target companies and to identify and learn about potential candidates.
Techniques you can use immediately include:
- Search press releases and news aggregators to identify and research senior executives
- Search corporate websites and business information sites for information on target companies
- Use Google to find more candidates in social networks
- Track new appointments and resignations at your key clients
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is the nation’s largest, privately-held accounting and financial staffing firm. We provide qualified accounting and finance professionals on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries.
Visit our website: http://www.cfstaffing.com/
Thank you for your visiting our local blog. My name is Dave Quinn. I am a recruiter at Creative Financial Staffing. Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is one of the world’s largest, privately owned accounting and financial placement companies. Since our founding in 1994, CFS has established numerous offices in the United States and the Caribbean.
The CFS advantage includes:
- Understanding & delivering: We understand the requirements of our clients and we have the resources to provide these clients with exceptional talent.
- Highly qualified professionals at every level: We ensure the quality of our recruits by subjecting them to some of the most rigorous screening in the industry. As a result, major employers (Fortune 500 companies, privately-owned companies, and small businesses) increasingly rely on CFS to staff crucial positions ranging from CFOs to accounting clerks.
- Personal attention: Time and time again our clients commend us on our individual focus and service. Client and recruit satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we do is the absolute best.
The greatest single value added advantage that we bring to the table is our unique association with professional accounting firms. We partner with Habif, Arogeti and Wynn, LLP in Atlanta. HA&W is Atlanta’s fifth largest CPA firm. We are just behind the BIG 4. We were the fastest growing firm by revenue in 2011. We work closely with HA&W’s clients to place the best talent in the city. All professionals must meet our CPA firm’s standards.
Thank you again, for your time and consideration.
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.